Car accidents can happen at anytime unfortunately, and it's good to know what you will need if you are ever involved in one. Car accidents are very common, especially in downtown Logan, out on the highway heading to Idaho or heading south to Ogden or Salt Lake City.
- Check for injuries
- Call 911 for emergencies (if needed)
- Exchange info. with the other driver(s) and any witnesses: names, address, cell #, email, DL #, DL state, insurance company name, policy # & phone number
- Take pictures of vehicles, damage and accident scene from all different angles
- Sketch accident scene if you have paper and pen/pencil
- Get police info.
- Date and Time of accident
- Location of accident
- License Plate numbers
- Weather conditions, road conditions or anything out of the ordinary
- What happened
- Don't leave the scene of the accident
- Don't lose your temper (try your best to remain calm)
- Don't sign anything from the other party involved
- Don't discuss details about the accident with anyone other than the police
- Don't admit fault or cast blame
Hometown Insurance Agency of Utah is located in downtown Logan, Utah (Cache Valley) and prides itself in helping others, not only save money on their home, auto other types of insurance but to also make sure you are properly covered and that you have answers to your questions. We want to make sure that our clients are our friends and friends become family! We care about you as much as we care about our family! We want to make sure you are protected should something happen and that you understand your insurance policies and what they include. Hometown Insurance Agency of Utah is licensed in Utah and Idaho! That's right, we are now licensed in Idaho too!
We care about you and we care about our community. We are members of the Cache Chamber of Commerce and the Women's Council of Realtors Cache Valley, we volunteer as Ambassadors for the Cache Chamber Commerce, The Center for Entrepreneurship and the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business/Utah State University, we sponsor many community events (Nibley, Richmond, Smithfield, Hyrum) where we have free games and prizes, we hand out candy in local parades in Nibley, Utah and Hyrum, Utah. We love being part of our Cache Valley Community!
Take a minute, give us a call and we will shop all our providers for you and at the very least you will have a second opinion to consider.
If you have insurance questions, need a review of your current insurance policies or would like a free insurance quote, please contact us at 435-754-7701! We are your hometown raised, hometown trusted, hometown insurance agency. We are Hometown Insurance Agency of Utah.
180 North Main Ste C
Logan, UT 84321
Email: jill [at] hometowninsr [dot] com