Car accidents can happen at anytime unfortunately and it's good to know what you will need if you are ever involved in one.
- Check for injuries
- Call 911 for emergencies (if needed)
- Exchange info. with the other driver(s) and any witnesses: names, address, cell #, email, DL #, DL state, insurance company name, policy # & phone number
- Take pictures of vehicles, damage and accident scene from all different angles
- Sketch accident scene if you have paper and pen/pencil
- Get police info.
- Date and Time of accident
- Location of accident
- License Plate numbers
- Weather conditions, road conditions or anything out of the ordinary
- What happened
- Don't leave the scene of the accident
- Don't lose your temper (try your best to remain calm)
- Don't sign anything from the other party involved
- Don't discuss details about the accident with anyone other than the police
- Don't admit fault or cast blame
If you would like a free insurance review of your current policies or a free insurance quote please call us at 435-754-7701. We are your hometown raised, hometown trusted, hometown quality insurance agency. Call Hometown Insurance for all your insurance needs.
180 North Main Ste C
Logan, UT 84321
Email: jill [at] hometowninsr [dot] com