Winter in Utah and Idaho can be harsh but beautiful, just look at that picture above of the Wellsville mountain range here in Cache Valley, Utah!
It's important to make sure you are prepared whether it be a trip to the store in downtown Logan, maybe the furniture in Providence, Utah, clothes shopping in North Logan, Utah to work or a vacation outside of Cache Valley. If you you are driving, the following tips can make your trip (short or long) a little easier:
1. Make sure your tires are properly inflated, you have good tire tread and check your oil.
2. Make sure you have an emergency kit with you: flares and/or flashlight, jumper cables, bottled water, a blanket, snacks, gloves, hat, a small shovel, sand, salt or even a bag of kitty litter, an ice scraper and an extra charging cord for your cell phone.
3. Make sure you have a full tank of gas.
4. Check your local weather, as well as, the weather for towns you'll be driving through ahead of time to track any possible storms along the way.
5. Update a trusted family member or close friend of your whereabouts and the time you'll be leaving and arriving in case of bad weather.
6. If you traveling in bad weather, please remember to slow down, give yourself plenty of room between you and the vehicle in front of you, don't follow snow plows too close, wear your seatbelt and don't be a distracted driver.
Hometown Insurance Agency of Utah is located in downtown Logan, Utah (Cache Valley) and prides itself in helping others, not only save money on their home, auto other types of insurance but to also make sure you are properly covered and that you have answers to your questions. We want to make sure that our clients are our friends and friends become family! We care about you as much as we care about our family! We want to make sure you are protected should something happen and that you understand your insurance policies and what they include. Hometown Insurance Agency of Utah is licensed in Utah and Idaho! That's right, we are now licensed in Idaho too!
We care about you and we care about our community. We are members of the Cache Chamber of Commerce and the Women's Council of Realtors Cache Valley, we volunteer as Ambassadors for the Cache Chamber Commerce, The Center for Entrepreneurship and the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business/Utah State University, we sponsor many community events (Nibley, Richmond, Smithfield, Hyrum) where we have free games and prizes, we hand out candy in local parades in Nibley, Utah and Hyrum, Utah. We love being part of our Cache Valley Community!
Take a minute, give us a call and we will shop all our providers for you and at the very least you will have a second opinion to consider.
Safe travels to you and your family!
If you have insurance questions, need a review of your current insurance policies or would like a free insurance quote, please contact us at 435-754-7701! We are your hometown raised, hometown trusted, hometown insurance agency. We are Hometown Insurance Agency of Utah.
180 North Main Ste C
Logan, UT 84321
Email: jill [at] hometowninsr [dot] com
** not liable for any misinterpretation of coverage or law