Do you want to improve your credit scores? Just look at these credit score increases below!
Did you know your credit scores can affect your home and auto insurance rates? It's true, the majority of insurance companies now look at credit as one of the main factors when considering your rates for insurance. The BETTER the CREDIT, the BETTER the INSURANCE RATE!
Here's a breakdown of some credit score increases from consumers using ScoreNavigator through https://www.hometowninsr.com/:
- 30 day score increase 109 pts. (620 to a 729 credit score)
- 90 day score increase 16 pts. (777 to a 793 credit score)
- 210 day score increase 61 pts. (615 to a 676 credit score)
- 120 day score increase 33 pts. (644 to a 677 credit score)
- 30 day score increase 20 pts. (652 to a 672 credit score)
- 90 day score increase 28 pts. (669 to a 733 credit score)
- 60 day score increase 83 pts. (529 to a 612 credit score)
- 30 day score increase 44 pts. (661 to a 705 credit score)
Here's some questions to ask yourself when it comes to credit:
- Do you need to increase your credit score?*
- Do you want to see how many credit score points you are losing on each of your trade-lines, if any?*
- Do you want to find out the best day to make a payment on your credit card?*
- Do you want to know the best day to make a charge on your credit card?*
- Do you want to know your percentage used on each credit card?*
- Do you want to know where the best place to apply your tax refund is to give you the most credit score points?*
- Do you want to use a simulator to see how credit score will reflect a $200 payment vs. a $400 payment?*
If you answered "YES" to any of the above questions then you need to sign up for ScoreNavigator here: https://www.scorenavigator.com/aff/HOMETOWN
If you have questions give us a call at 435-754-7701!
If you have insurance questions, need a review of your current insurance policies or would like a free insurance quote, please contact us at 435-754-7701! We are your hometown raised, hometown trusted, hometown insurance agency. We are Hometown Insurance Agency of Utah.
180 North Main Ste C
Logan, UT 84321
Email: jill [at] hometowninsr [dot] com
* Each person has different credit with their own unique credit history, accounts, etc. We do not guarantee any score change. The above is based on actual consumers that have signed up with ScoreNavigator through our website. We are not liable or legally responsible for any misrepresentation.