In most places within the United States, auto insurance is mandatory, and it is difficult to get vehicle financing from a dealer or bank without it.
Even in states that don’t require car insurance, you are held liable for any damage or injury you incur. When you look at what auto insurance covers, it makes sense to take out a policy:
- Liability insurance covers medical and other expenses if you are at fault in an accident and hurt a pedestrian or someone in another vehicle. It also reimburses others if you damage their property with your vehicle, such as in a two-car motor vehicle accident or if you knock down your neighbor’s fence and mailbox.
- No-fault liability insurance covers your medical expenses and those of your passengers, regardless of who is at fault in an accident.
- Collision insurance reimburses you if your car is damaged or totaled in a car accident.
- Comprehensive auto insurance reimburses you if your car is vandalized, stolen, or damaged by natural disasters (e.g., fires, hurricanes, or floods).
- Some policies may also cover your legal expenses in the event of a lawsuit.
Here at Hometown Insurance Agency of Utah (Located in Logan, Utah - also known as Cache Valley, Utah), we can offer you an auto policy that meets your requirements and gives you the protection you need to drive legally in Utah and Idaho and with peace of mind. Factors that influence auto insurance policies include:
- Make and model of the auto
- Who will be driving the vehicle
- Age of drivers
- How old the vehicle is
- If the vehicle is currently being financed
- Past driving history of the drivers
- Where you typically drive
- How many miles you usually drive per year
- Where you live and where the vehicle is garaged
While many of these questions may seem personal, we want to give you the lowest possible premium while still giving you adequate insurance coverage for Utah and Idaho. Another way to lower your premium is to select a higher deductible amount--what you pay before your auto insurance policy takes over when you file a claim.
Most people depend on their cars to get to work, school and kids activities, to run errands, and to travel. You don’t want to be without yours in the event it becomes undrivable, nor do you want to violate laws regarding minimum liability coverage. As independent agents in Logan and Cache Valley, we have access to hundreds of policies, so we can find the one that’s right for you. Feel free to reach out online or call Hometown Insurance Agency of Utah at 435-754-7701 today.
We service all areas within the State of Utah and Idaho. Some of the main cities in Northern Utah are: Logan, Smithfield, Richmond, Cove, Lewiston, Amalga, Mendon, Wellsville, North Logan, Hyde Park, River Heights, Providence, Nibley, Millville, Hyrum, Avon, Paradise, Mount Sterling, Tremonton, Bear River City, Garland, Plymouth, Riverside, Honeyville, Deweyville, Brigham City, Perry, Willard, Ogden, North Ogden, Farr West, Harrisville, Pleasant View, Plain City, West Haven, Roy, West Point, Syracuse, Clearfield, Layton, South Weber, Salt Lake City, North Salt Lake, Bountiful and all the way down to Saint George and Bloomington in Southern Utah. We insure clients in Idaho as well: Preston, Fairview, and Pocatello, Idaho. Hometown Insurance Agency of Utah is here to insure your belongings!
We care about you and we care about our community. We are members of the Cache Chamber of Commerce, we volunteer as Ambassadors for the Cache Chamber Commerce, The Center for Entrepreneurship and the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business/Utah State University, all of which are located in Logan, Utah. We sponsor many community events (Nibley, Richmond, Smithfield, Hyrum) where we have free games and prizes, we hand out candy in local parades in Nibley, Utah and Hyrum, Utah. We love being part of our Cache Valley community in Northern Utah!
Take a minute, give us a call and we will shop all our insurance carriers (Travelers, Progressive, ASI, Safeco, Foremost and others) for you and at the very least you will have a second opinion to consider.
If you have insurance questions, need a review of your current insurance policies or would like a free insurance quote, please contact us at 435-754-7701! We are your hometown raised, hometown trusted, hometown insurance agency. We are Hometown Insurance Agency of Utah.
180 North Main Ste C
Logan, UT 84321
Email: jill [at] hometowninsr [dot] com