Thursday, May 2, 2019
FACT: The leading cause of home clothes dryer fires is failure to clean them - according to the NFPA I have to be honest, I had never heard of cleaning out my dryer vent hose from the inside of the house to the outside...
Hometown Insurance Agency of Utah is an independent insurance agency located in Logan, Utah.
Give us a call, stop by, or request a quote online to find out how much we can save you on your insurance.
© 2021 Hometown Insurance Agency of Utah | Search | Privacy | Disclaimer | Website by BT